Thursday, January 5, 2012

Maximize The Use of Delicious

Featured Article Star, as found on English lan...

Image via Wikipedia

November 22, 2011, I started using Delicious for my sharing activities, I had already created at least six stack. with different article links taken from different publishing sites that published my articles like Triond, Wikinut, Squidoo, ExpertsColumn – including article links from my two blog sites: My Star Articles and My Article Photo Blog. So far I have two featured stacks: Triond Star Pages and the Star Article Blog. What good at Delicious, you can add more links to every stack you created.

Delicious is quite similar to StumbleUpon, especially now that StumbleUpon has made some changes on their site. At Delicious you can share your awesome articles, photos and videos and other stuff to other Delicious users. The site has the potential to bring traffics and views to your article pages too as well as to the sites that published them.

Full Story: Another Option to Promote Your Articles and Other Stuff


 

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

Disclaimer

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page: http://pruelpostararticles.blogspot.com/