Monday, October 3, 2011

Triond is Vulnerable for Plagiarism

Image representing Triond as depicted in Crunc...

Image via CrunchBase

Published on Socyberty, Apr 27, 2011 Category - History

For the past few months I am writing with Triond - I had noticed that this site is one of the most fast searchable sites ever created at World Wide Web. Google, Bing, Yahoo and other imaginable search engines can prove my testimony - a reason I see why Triond had become vulnerable for plagiarism too!

A while ago, I was with my Internet surfing when I accidentally spotted to one of my articles published at socyberty.com on April 25, 2011. This article was about Internet Threat and it was also published at Word Worlds.Blogspot.com on the same date under the authorship Putra Bloging. He/she did not add and changed any additional contents on my work only my authorship was deleted. In the bottom section of the article, he wrote his copyright name Bazza1972 25 Apr, 2011 and under it is the source of the article.

As I digged down his site, I also found other articles published there which are familiar to me that were already published on some of the websites powered by Triond. I copied them and included them in this article – who knows you are one of the authors for the following articles I listed below.

  • From The Beatles to C.j. Lewis in Five Simple Step…
  • Canada News | I Am Canadian vs.. American &Mdash; …
  • Unusual Way to Celebrate Royal Wedding
  • Canada News | Royal Wedding Weather Switcheroo | b…
  • Masturbation Facts and Statistics
  • What is Lucid Dreaming?
  • An Easter Parody!
  • Easter Lily Plant Care
  • Canada News | Royal Wedding Guest List Updated | b…
  • Five Most Common Men’s Question About Sex
  • Relationships a La Carte vs. Nurtured
  • What is The Best Homeschooling Curriculum?
  • 10 Healthy Advantages of Sex
  • Believe It or Not…
  • Karna, My Son: Chapter 12
  • Dilemma and Karma (1)
  • 10 Stupid Careers That Pay More Than The Us Presid…
  • And The Survey Says,what?
  • My Rewards in Learning Foreign Language
  • I Remember My Grandfather
  • Lies for Sex
  • John Watson Iv is Drastically Threatening Me!
  • Disaster in Japan
  • Are Going to be Parents. May We Have Sex?
  • Psychologists in The Cpap – Action Center for Psyc…
  • Eat Well for a Better Sex Life
  • Book Review International Relations by Oliver Dadd…
  • Celebrity Talk of The Town
  • Republican Candidates–mitt Romney
  • Karna, My Son: Chapter 11
  • West Bengal: Election to End The Rule of Another &…
  • Tips to Ease Your Child’s Anger Caused by Divorce
  • Top 10 Lines You Want to Hear From a Guy
  • Nostradamus Prediction of London Fire
  • Are You Really Better Off Living on Benefits?
  • Risks and Complications of Induced Abortion
  • Dream Interpration,what Your Dream Say
  • Former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak Was Transf…
  • How to Make Car Accident Insurance Claims?
  • Which You Would Like to Have Qwerty or Touch?
  • Where Would You Be…?
  • Reasons Why Men are Always Afraid to Commit
  • What are Flying Lanterns?
  • Gagarin Started a Peaceful Shots of The Cold War
  • The Day We Feared Has Dawned!
  • Dilemma and Karma (3)
  • Is It Good to be Friends with Your Ex Girlfriend?
  • Stop Thieves by Using Security Cameras in The Hous…
  • Dilemma and Karma (2)

    Normally, I blushed though still I had controlled my temper. But before leaving from his site I left a short comment, I quoted them said, “Thank you for featuring this article in your site. It meant so much to me. At least now I know that there are more people out there who loved my silly thoughts and my stupidity. I appreciate it.” I used my blogger pen name “King of Herbs”.

    I can say now that Triond is really a remarkable site ever created and a prone site for plagiarism too!

     

    Enhanced by Zemanta

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

    Disclaimer

    http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

    Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page: http://pruelpostararticles.blogspot.com/