Image via Wikipedia
Writers and other contributors of the websites are the individual content creators who worked together feeding contents for the sites. Now Google has started spotting, tracking and indexing acknowledgment of contents created by the individual content creators with the websites they appear on through listing the author’s link.
If Google stressed its plan both the websites and the individual content creators will enjoy the following benefits:
- An individual content creator will be given a place for his contents separately in search results.
- If the author’s page rank result is commendable, it can add potential points to the websites he is writing as well as to his authorship.
- This plan will help highlight authors and rank search results and allows better ranking of good stuff.
- Effective to spot people that plagiarized other works and those websites who published works with out the author’s permission.
- And this plan will inspire and suggest authors to write articles with good quality contents for Google crawlers to come and bring more traffic and views.
So start now practicing using your username or pen name too as tag for your articles as it can also help trace sites that published your works without your permission and the people plagiarizing your articles across the Internet. If Google intensified its plan indexing individual content creators, mostly of the online writers and other contributors will be happy to be included.