Sunday, October 23, 2011

Triond Views Versus Wikinut Views

Himala

Himala (Image via RottenTomatoes.com)

I admit that Triond and Wikinut are my most loved paying sites among the six paying sites I am writing with - this includes Hubpage, Bukisa, Allvoices and ExpertsColumn. Triond and Wikinut are both showing some amazing views and traffics to my articles pages. Today I compared the two for views and traffics using the same article which was published on both sites and the result they are too far from each other.

The article I used for this experiment was about Ms. Nora Aunor – the Superstar of Philippine Movie and Entertainment Industry. At Triond the article was published on September 17, 2011 entitled The Superstar Nora Aunor is a History and a Living Library of Great Achievements. From the time it was published at Triond to date – it received a total of 499 views with earnings of 0.94 dollar cents. And this is the highest earner article so far out of the 210 articles I have published at Triond excluding this one if approved.

While at Wikinut the article about Ms. Nora Aunor was published on September 27, 2011 entitled Trivia About The Filipino Superstar Nora Aunor. From the time it was published at Wikinut to date – it received a total of 2,402 views with earnings of 0.120 British pounds. And this is the highest article earner so far out of the 170 articles I have published at Wikinut. At Wikinut I used some photos of La Aunor with some videos of her songs and her remarkable movies like Himala and Minsa’y Isang Gamu-Gamo.

As a matter of fact, I used the same methods of sharing this article to people around the world through the use of social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Stumbleupon, Tumblr, Linkin, My Space, Live Messenger to my blog sites and sending them to search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo and other book marking tools. Yes. The article published on both sites garnered an amazing views and traffics but one is less than the other. I just assumed that at Triond there are less Noranians while at Wikinut the Noranians are active with lots of love.

My normal daily views at Triond are between 80 to 120 views for the past six months. And one time my Triond page received 325 views on September 21, 2011. Those were my highest views ever recorded that my Triond page received from the date I started writing with this site on August 14, 2010. And the total views that my Triond page received to date has reached so far to 22, 009 views.

While my normal daily views at Wikinut from the start of January 2011 are between 300 to 400 views. And one time my Wikinut page received 2,429 views on October 10, 2011. Those were my highest views ever recorded that my Wikinut page received from the time I started writing with the site on July 28, 2010. And the total views that my Wikinut page received to date has reached so far to 123,520 views. Now I can say that Wikinut stays on top and yet no other sites break its views records!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

Disclaimer

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page: http://pruelpostararticles.blogspot.com/