Image by strovek via Flickr
At the start of December 2011, my goal was to publish at least 200 articles at Wikinut before the end of this year. I worked hard to complete my promise. Here I learned a lesson – that when a promise is made problem will follow. And that problem will measure how far I could keep my promise.
The first two weeks of December this year, I did not write continuously for Wikinut due to of my job that need my immediate concentration. First time I had experienced to work with Inventory. And I learned that inventory of available goods is done yearly during the month of December. From that event I learned how to determine Cost of Beginning Inventory at the start of the period + inventory purchases within the period + cost of production within the period = cost of goods available and the Cost of goods available − cost of ending inventory at the end of the period = cost of goods sold.
From July 28, 2010 to December 23, 2011, I published so far to 199 articles under the different categories such as writing, writing tips, travel, personal experience, business, personal finance, short story, true story, news, celebrities, humor, math and numbers, blog and blogging and many more.
So far there are two payments made by Wikinut to me. First payment was made on March 8, 2011 amounting to 2.99 sterling pounds. The latest payment I received was on December 8, 2011 amounting to 3.55 sterling pounds. The total sum is 6.54 sterling pounds. Pay-pal received those payments and made some deductions amounting to 0.66 sterling pounds. So the total official payments on Pay-pal’s records is amounting to 5.88 sterling pounds.
During the month of October 2011 the following dates have attract traffics and views and I even considered them not normal:
- October 9, 2011 – total views has reached so far to 2,429
- October 18, 2011 – total views recorded has reached to 1,788
- October 19, 2011 – total views has reached to 1,799
- October 23, 2011 – the total views received were 1,121
- October 26, 2011 – the total views has reached to 1,218
Out of 199 articles I published there some of them are articles about how to attract traffics and views through social networks, book marking sites, search engines and other methods such as:
- Maximize The Use of StumbleUpon for Articles Sharing
- Eight Ways to Attract Crawlers and Readers
- Delicious for Storing, Sharing and Discovering Web Bookmarks
- Ways to Promote Old Published Articles: Ten Neglected Virtues
- IMAutomator Promotes Sites and Articles Free
- Google+: The Biggest Rival of Facebook
- Maximize Your Use Of Facebook
- One Push of a Button, Our Articles can Reach to Thousands of People as Fast as Lightning
- Ways to Get Views and Increase Wikinut Points
- Our Wikinut Pages are Another Amazing Traffics Generators
- Ways To Get Traffic And Exposure
They are effective and very helpful for my online writing activities.
About the Author visit: Dream big and don’t stop without giving it a chance to come true.