It said that Networking is really a business school that teaches values not found in traditional business schools. Values such as the best way is to teach yourself and other people to become business owners than teach them to be a loyal employee working for the rich and big companies. Networking is a place for people who want to learn the real world skills of an entrepreneur, rather than the skills of an employee who wants to become a highly paid mid-level manager in the corporate world.
From reading the book of Robert T. Kiyosaki "The Business School For People Who Like Helping People", I learned that in Networking there are values that if adapted and applied to ourselves, they can help outline a better tomorrow.
In his book, he highlighted the Eleven Values such as:
- In Networking has True Equal Opportunity.
- Has a Life-Changing Business Education.
- There are Friends Who Will Pull You Up.
- To Learn to Value of a Network.
- It Helps Develop Your Most Important Business Skills.
- The Value of Leadership.
- The Value of Not Working for Money.
- To Live with Your Dreams and Make Them Come True.
- The Value of Marriage and Business
- The Value of Family that Work Together with The Same Goal.
- And the Value of How You can Lower Your Annual Taxes Legally.
Robert T. Kiyosaki also emphasized the beauty of Networking. He said, “One of the beauties of networking is that it gives you the opportunity to face your fears, deal with your fears, overcome your fears and let the winner in you win.”
In the world of Networking, you are encouraged to learn by making mistakes, correcting them and getting smarter mentally as well as emotionally.
About the Author visit: Dream big and don’t stop without giving it a chance to come true.