Image via Wikipedia
For a month now Scienceray.com is the top among the referring sites recorded on my control panel. I have seven articles published on this site.
How old are You Today? Happy Birthday was published on December 23, 2010 and received 107 views and 0.14 cents. Then followed How Many Days You Take Off Work During The Year 2010 which was published on December 27, 2010. This article received at least 62 views and 0.09 cents of earnings
On February 1, 2011 – Six Plus Five Equals Nine was published. It received 49 views and 0.04 cents of earnings. Followed by The Most Versatile Branch of Science is Mathematics which was published on the same date. It received 43 views and 0.03 cents of earnings.
On March 6, 2011 – How Do Numbers Tell Our Life Paths, Our Expressions and Our Heart Desires–part One was published. It received at least 505 views and 0.27 cents of earnings. On March 7, 2011 – I published two articles How Do Numbers Tell Our Life Paths, Our Expressions and Our Heart Desires–part Two. This article received 196 views and 0.14 cents of earnings to date. And How Do Numbers Tell Our Life Paths, Our Expressions and Our Heart Desires–part Three. It received at least 349 views and 0.22 cents of earnings.
If this article is approved this will be my 104th article. To date my journal has recorded approximately 6,249 views so far. Out of these views 1,311 are credited to the seven articles published at Scienceray.com which is equivalent to 20% of the total views. And the remaining 80% will be determined for the remaining 96 articles. This is awesome result and not bad for a newbie.