Sunday, September 25, 2011

Triond Website is Now Restored to Public in Saudi Arabia

Riyadh whale

Image via Wikipedia

Published on Trifter, Apr 5, 2011 Category – Saudi Arabia

I feel better now and happy indeed that Triond is now reopened in Saudi Arabia after the eight days from being restrained on March 28, 2011. I have no idea what was the reason why it was blocked. Today at around 3:40 PM Saudi time, the site was set free.

For eight days I was totally isolated from the rest of Triond users. I could not access the website by using my desktop/laptop computers including net-cafe computers. I can only accessed Triond when I used my mobile phone for some updates. With my mobile phone I replied to some of the comments for my articles though my time was so limited and I could not visit my friends pages too. I am sorry guys.

During those days of longing my Triond dashboard, I did not just stop from there. I consulted Google about the problem. I even brought the problem too to http://getsatisfaction.com/triond/topics/triond_website_is_blocked_in_saudi_arabia to inform Triond. Not only that I also wrote a short blog http://pruelpophoto.blogspot.com/2011/04/triond-website-is-blocked-in-saudi.html and shared it to Twitter and Facebook.

I quoted ”Triond helps thousands of people around the world to earn online through sharing their awesome original articles. Now I am confused. I am puzzled as well – Why Saudi Arabia blocked triond? I would wish that Saudi Internet Regulatory Department can read this short message. And I would ask them to check out the site www.triond.com and at the same time to re open it to public. I am one of Triond’s Contributors. Articles that are published on the different websites powered by Triond are definitely informative and educational pieces.”

 

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

Disclaimer

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page: http://pruelpostararticles.blogspot.com/