Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Declined Articles are Still Sources for Online Income

Make Money Online

Image by Michael Kwan (Freelancer) via Flickr

Published on Nov 28, 2010 Category - Money Making

I believe that learning from my mistakes sometimes help me become a professional. This is what I thought and would like to share it to others the lessons I learned from my experience and from making mistakes.

During weekends, I always love watching the Star Wars movies. On those movies, Yoda had become my favorite character actor. Some of his dialogues are useful to motivate people. From him I learned that there is no try in life. There are only two choices to choose: “Do or Do not.” This article will answer – How to make money from those declined articles based from my choice.

For the past three months I am contributing articles at Triond, I received so far a total of six declined articles that cannot be deleted by myself. Those rejections started on August 17, 2010 to November 9, 2010. The declined articles are What Value an Article?, The Cleansing Fountain, The Most Precious Thing God Bestowed Upon Us, My Second Home,Branding Yourself to Social Network Attract Traffics, I Listen The Spirit’s Whisper–part One.

I quoted here some of the reasons why Triond declined my articles.

First reason: “You have submitted duplicate content. We have found identical content already published on-line. You can only submit original content that has never before been published in whole or in part on the Internet. This includes duplicate items that you yourself have authored.”

Second reason:We would like to publish your submitted content, but it contains too many readability errors. Although we declined this content, you are welcome to submit any new content to Triond, just make sure to double-check it for correct spelling, punctuation and/or grammar.”

What I learned from my mistakes?

After those rejections, I started reading now some of Triond Policies and I worked hard to understand them clearly. I had developed the patience on rewriting those declined articles with my intention to offer them on other sites that pay as I believe Triond will no longer accept them for publication here. Now those declined articles are already earning on those websites I am also contributing aside from Triond. If I chose “Do not” I could not write this article.

Do not insist! 

Triond is using a powerful and a sophisticated tool to monitoring and to spotting duplicate contents. If it happened to you also, just calm down, do not insist and follow the rules. The best thing is to start rewriting them and offer them to other sites that pay!

Full Story Declined Articles are Still Sources for Online Income

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

Disclaimer

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page: http://pruelpostararticles.blogspot.com/