Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Why You Loved Me

Art cover for John Donne's divine poems

Image via Wikipedia

Posted on Oct 27, 2010 Category – Poetry

The most abused question that everyone loves to ask. Writing poetry helps change my mood especially when I am depressed, weary, secluded and dispirited, I do write poems.

Is it because I act naturally
Without pretension?

Or because I am so quiet
I don’t talk too much?

Or because I am cool all the time
I don’t panic no matter
How complicated is the situation?

Or is it because I am a sensitive type
Of a person – I do cry
When I am in deep emotions
Aloof sitting alone in the corner
With my tears?

Or you liked me ‘cause
I am a man of actions?

Or maybe because I am sincere
I seldom say, I’m sorry
But when I say it
It is said with sincerity
And it touches your heart?

Or you loved me because
I am a loving person
Through text messages and calls
I say, I love you?

Or because of my being romantic
To you, through gestures
I show my love, care and affections
I hold your hands, hug you
And kiss your lips?

Or is it because I am always
Here for you, all sunny and rainy days
Guarding you, protecting you
From any harm and keeping
You safe into my arms?

Whatever reasons you have
In mind, I am sure
You loved me because
I am the man you dreamed!

Full Story Why You Loved Me  

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

Disclaimer

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page: http://pruelpostararticles.blogspot.com/