Wednesday, September 7, 2011

How Do Blogsites Attract Traffics to Your Pages

Model of the australopithecus Lucy in the muse...

Image via Wikipedia

Published on Nov 8, 2010 Category - Search Engines

If you are a blogger at least you are maintaining blogsites – one, two or ten more blogsites everyday. Your blogsites are great help to bring traffics to your triond pages aside from twitter, facebook and other social networks. Your blogsites will help promote whatever article published at triond community and other sites you’re contributing.

Before I became a triond member, I already maintaining at least three blogsites at wordpress and six blogsites at blogger. My personal blogsites helped me much promoting my articles posted here at triond, at bukisa, at wikinut and at allvoices.

That moment I created my blogsites at wordpress and blogger – they were intended as personal blogsites only though the time I started sending contributions to other websites that pay, I reviewed my blogsites and had changed some of the contents that would attract an international audience, the titles and descriptions. Not only that, I also submitted them to some search engines such as yahoo search, google search, bing search, igoogle, google buzz and to networkedblogs at facebook.

The titles, tags and descriptions of my blogsites are also helpful to attract traffics and viewers. So I would have need to create an attractive blogsites. I included music, videos, mp3s, photos and other things attractive to the eyes of my visitors. And also turned my articles to mp3 too.

Every time I shared my published article from triond with a short summary of it and its URL link on my blogsites at You Love Cool Things Too, Fancy World, Health is Wealth, Hit–Daxen, Just Obey Boss, King of Herbs, Proud Pinoy, WellCome and at The Creator traffics flushed on those websites.

Full Story How Do Blogsites Attract Traffics to Your Article Pages

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

Disclaimer

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page: http://pruelpostararticles.blogspot.com/