Monday, September 19, 2011

How Do Numbers Tell Our Life Paths, Our Expressions and Our Heart Desires--part One

Journal of Recreational Mathematics

Image via Wikipedia

Published on Scienceray, Mar 6, 2011 Category – Mathematics

Dictionaries and encyclopedias defined number as a mathematical object used to count and measure. In addition to their use in counting and measuring, numerals are often used for labels, for ordering, for coding and they can also tell our life paths, expressions and our heart desires. This topic is long, so I decided to write it by parts and will start on Life Path.

Life path is about a broad look at the opportunities and challenges that we will be presented with in this lifetime. It reveals key characteristics of our personality, the hurdles we must overcome to achieve happiness and the probable journey we will take. It is defined by the date of birth. It represents certain characteristics that are reference points for other aspects of our lives.

My Life Path Chart

Based on my birth date of April 29, 1960 – my life path number is 22. This number 22 and 11 are considered as “Master Numbers” by some numerologists, astrologists and palmists.

How is my life path calculated? My life path is calculated in four steps:

  • I retained the digit in my month of birth since it is not more than one digit.
  • I added up the digits in my day of birth since it is more than one digit.
  • I added up the digits in my year of birth.
  • Then I added up the answers from (1), (2), and (3) above.

My Life Path Number

With all the above calculations, I kept adding until I ended up with a single digit, or an 11 or 22 – which are special cases known as “Master Numbers. 

My month of birth is April, which is the 4th month. As 4 is a single digit, there’s nothing to add here. My day of birth is the 29th. I Added 2 + 9 and the result is 11. My year of birth is 1960. I added 1 + 9 + 6 + 0 and the results are 16. Then I added again 1 + 6 and it gives me 7. 

Now the totals then are 4, 11, and 7. To get the final result, I added these three numbers (4, 11 and 7) together to give me 22. And because 22 is a master number, I retained it as is.

Stay tuned for part two. I will reveal the significance of my life path 22. For the meantime, you can start calculating your life path number following what I did above – you will find it interesting too. 

 

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

Disclaimer

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page: http://pruelpostararticles.blogspot.com/