Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I Give Back My Praise to God for His Blessings

Image representing Triond as depicted in Crunc...

Image via CrunchBase

Published on AuthSpot, Mar 11, 2011 Category – Journals

Today I am blessed. And I give back my praise to God for His blessings.

Some blessings come to my way because I worked hard for them. And that I am grateful to say thank you firstly to God – who has given me the potential natural talents for my awesome blogging hobby.

Secondly to some paying sites like Triond and Wikinut where my articles are published. I consider them as my second home base - to sitting down and relaxing while writing on some of my silly thoughts.

Thirdly to all my Triond and Wikinut friends, visitors and readers who have given me their precious time supporting and commenting my published articles.

Today, I am happy indeed. When I checked out my Pay Pal account, I received the payment from Triond amounting to US$1.78 for the month of February 2011. I also received another payment from Wikinut amounting to £2.99 GBP.

As for the records, Triond has paid me already the following amounts that started from October 2010. 

Payment ID
Paid On       
Amount

0000126138
Mar 10, 2011
$1.78

0000121280
Feb 10, 2011
$0.53

0000117006
Jan 10, 2011
$1.30

0000102400
Oct 10, 2010
$0.60

Thank you God. Thank you Triond and Wikinut. Thank you friends, visitors and readers. You have made my day complete.

 

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

Disclaimer

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page: http://pruelpostararticles.blogspot.com/