Image via Wikipedia
Ideas don't come on my way when I needed them. But when I don't need them, they come on bunch knocking my brain.
Today, the whole morning, my brain was empty. There was no idea pouring in. I was totally out of inspiration. And this condition had almost pushed me to walk away from my computer. But before leaving, I checked out first my Triond message box. And there I found a short message from one of my Triond friends. And from that message an idea has started flowing in.
I quoted the message that reads “I’m newbie in Triond. Could you give some tips to be succeeded in this site?”
I did not let him wait for long. I replied him immediately. I quoted them here as follows:
- Write awesome original articles and publish them.
- Share them to your friends, family and to social networks.
- Make friends with other Trionders.
- Visit other pages and leave comments.
- Support other newbies by visiting and commenting on their works.
- Share your Triond articles to your blog site: wordpress, blogger and other hosting sites.
- Maximize the use of facebook and twitter.
In addition, I also invited him to visit and check out some of my articles published here as their contents contained all of the above I mentioned such as:
- Ways to share our article
- How to tailor Tags
- Let me Google that for you
- Where to find Ideas for articles
- Reasons why an Article is rejected
- Earnings from Declined articles
- Awesome Blog means Income
- Friends source of Online Income
- To increase our Google Ad sense Earnings
- How to market articles without doing the Job
- Our Triond pages are traffic generators
- Blog sites attract traffics
From that short communication, this article you’re reading now was the result. Also I promote my previous published articles with this article.