Monday, September 19, 2011

How Do Numbers Tell Our Life Paths, Our Expressions and Our Heart Desires--part Three

Pewter Number 9

Image by Leo Reynolds via Flickr

Published on Scienceray, Mar 7, 2011 Category – Mathematics

During my practice with numbers for my expression, I arrived a number which is 9. This number describes my potential natural talents and abilities.

The process is not complicated and is easy to follow for those who will have the interest to play with numbers by using his/her birth name not like on part one – I used my birth date to calculate my life path number.

I learned that all the letters of the English Alphabet from “A” to “Z” can be turned into numbers as well as all the letters in our name at birth. The numbers I used here are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 as shown on my expression chart with the descriptions under it.

  • Under the number 1 – are the letters A, J and S.
  • Under the number 2 – are the letters B, K and T.
  • Under the number 3 – are the letters C, L and U.
  • Under the number 4 – are the letters D, M and V.
  • Under the number 5 – are the letters E, N and W.
  • Under the number 6 – are the letters F, O and X.
  • Under the number 7 – are the letters G, P and Y.
  • Under the number 8 – are the letters H, Q and Z.
  • Under the number 9 – are the letters I and R.

In practice I put the vowels above the name and the consonants underneath. This is because my heart desire is derived from the vowels alone, so it makes easier for me at the next step to do it that way. But there is one exception to the rule and this is with the letter ‘Y’. If ’Y’ acts as a consonant and is pronounced it is classed as being a consonant. If it is not pronounced or acts as a vowel it is classed as being a vowel. Example the ‘Y’ in Yolanda, for instance, would be classed as being a consonant, but the ‘Y’ in Larry would be classed as being a vowel as it acts as a vowel. 

To read my other articles click the following links:

How Do Numbers Tell Our Life Paths, Our Expressions and Our Heart Desires–part One

How Do Numbers Tell Our Life Paths, Our Expressions and Our Heart Desires–part Two

To calculate my Expression number, I worked the following steps. Using the above chart I put ’7′ below the p in my first name. I follow this with 1 placed above the a, then a 3 above the u, a 3 below the l, and so on… I then carry on in the same manner with the rest of my name. When I finished it, I ended up with my birth name chart as shown below.

Then I simply added up the numbers in each row.  

The top row: 1 + 3 + 9 + 6 + 6 + 9 + 5 + 3 + 5 = 47.

The bottom row: 7 + 3 + 5 + 4 + 5 + 7 + 9 + 3 = 43.

Then I added up the total of the top and bottom rows (47 + 43 = 90). Again I added (9 + 0 = 9). And so, my Expression is number 9. Next part will reveal what my Expression number 9 says about me and for those who were born with the same expression number.  

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

Disclaimer

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page: http://pruelpostararticles.blogspot.com/