Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Views and Earnings From Declined Articles

It's no use crying over spilled milk

Image by cheesy42 via Flickr

Published on HealthMad, Feb 5, 2011 Category – Writing Tips

An abusively said phrase "Don’t cry over spilled milk" is something for us to think about and get its message. Last February 2, 2011, I submitted two articles to Triond but unfortunately they were declined. This article will tell you how did I get views and earnings from those declined articles.

Early morning of February 2, 2011, I submitted two articles about Natural Remedy to Cut Prostate Cancer Risk and Hail in Holy Qur’an The Major Factor in Producing Lightning unfortunately they were declined.

Reasons for Declines: You have submitted duplicate content. We have found identical content already published online. You can only submit original content that has never before been published in whole or in part on the Internet. This includes duplicate items that you yourself have authored.

While reading the message from Triond’s Editorial Staff Team, my heart was beating faster and louder. I was almost shocked for knowing it at that very moment my two articles were rejected. In my thought – all what I have done for the whole night from research and written them to articles were all in vain.

That very moment I had to choose either (1) to leave those two articles at declined section or (2) to rewrite, polish them again and resubmit.

That very moment I had to chose number two. My reasons – I had spent so much time looking for the ideas for those articles. I spent much time to research them. I used different reading materials needed to support my articles. And after rewriting and polishing them out I resubmitted them to Triond and luckily they were approved and published at the same day.

Now these articles Natural Remedy to Cut Prostate Cancer Risk and Hail in Holy Qur’an The Major Factor in Producing Lightning are available at those sites powered by Triond and are already attracting traffics and visitors.  

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

Disclaimer

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page: http://pruelpostararticles.blogspot.com/